Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: A Message From Bossy Amanda

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How's seven? Four Tagalongs, two Samoa & one Thin Mint.
    (And the highest sales I had was 870 boxes, sixth grade-- high in council, thank you very much!)
    Heather

    edited for typos-- the cat was licking my hand!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 25, 2006 09:48 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, Amanda. I'm holding out strong this year. We've pitched all the junk food in our house, and there will be NO Girl Scout cookies purchased. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] My hips are thanking me already, though. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Eat a few for me, though, willya? I lurve Caramel Delights. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excuses, excuses!! Just freeze them, kitschywoman!

    (Hope you have strong teeth, though!)

    The AG force made me lose 27 pounds for AG $$, so now I can eat goodies again, in moderation.

    I don't know any local girl scouts right now, either, but I'll be watching for them in front of local stores.
    I like those chocolate things with caramel and coconut--are those the samoas? I used to get other kinds too, for variety, but then everyone always wished I'd gotten more samoas instead! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute photo!! No one buys cookies from me anymore because I'm too 'old'. They buy from all the little girls. It can be quite disheartening [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't seen any tables set up outside wal mart or the grocery store yet, but I will get some thin mints when I do! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excuses, excuses!! Just freeze them, kitschywoman!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No way. [img]eek.gif[/img] My teeth can't take that type of abuse. I'll lose my crown (again).

    I like those chocolate things with caramel and coconut--are those the samoas?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those are the Caramel Delights I was talking about. The cookie names vary depending on the bakery that produces them. We use ABC/Interbake in my area. They're known as Samoas in areas that use Little Brownie Bakers.

    Yes, I know waaaay too much about Girl Scout cookies. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your reminder!
    We're up to about 6 boxes right now. With 2 girls selling, I know that we have many more to buy! In our house dieting always starts AFTER GS cookie season.

    Stacird

  8. #18
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got three boxes on pre-order that I should receive soon. I'm sure we'll end up buying a few when we see girls selling them in front of the stores too! - Meg B.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We ordered ours! I'm not sure which ones, because my daughter did the ordering. I'm sure, though, that at least one box was thin mints. [img]wink.gif[/img] I'll make sure that she saves a half-dozen cookies or so for me to eat on Valentine's Day, which is my next designated "free" day (I'm allowing myself one day a month in which to eat whatever I want - the rest of the time, I'm doing really good at eating healthy and sensibly). [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want some GS cookies but no one has come around this neighborhood!! I am going to be buying thin mints and tagalongs... which are my favs!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •